Twitist Forums
What does she mean by this ?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: What does she mean by this ?!? (/thread-137184.html)

What does she mean by this ?!? - .... - 04-08-2014 09:22 PM

So me and this girl have been on and of with being friends. I told her last year that I liked her and of course didn't feel the same way at the time cause I said it too soon. and yesterday we were both fed up. She said this:

fact that your actions are different then what you kept saying on twitter. I like you (my name), you're cool, obviously. I wouldn't even be trying to text you if I didn't and I definitely was in to you in the beginning so give yourself some credit. I've just been hesitant all because of social media and I hate that. Yaa it would be cool to forget, like everything and start over as friends haha. Just don't think I'm not trying to hang when I can't. I'm busy as hell and barely have time for myself nowadays

I apologized for my actions of course cause it was pretty childish and I guess it's all good but idk. I feel like part of me is afraid that I might catch feelings again for her and she'll turn me down again you know? And is she wanting to start over and be friends for good?

- Peace - 04-08-2014 09:27 PM

She wants to be friends, so be friends its better than losing her completely