Twitist Forums
what is a good comeback for: your level of intelligence must be that below of a retard. Don't hurt yourself? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: what is a good comeback for: your level of intelligence must be that below of a retard. Don't hurt yourself? (/thread-137196.html)

what is a good comeback for: your level of intelligence must be that below of a retard. Don't hurt yourself? - Kimberly - 04-08-2014 09:22 PM

this is how it went down, on a social media site. word for word
stranger: Before i got boobs i was an ugly duckling..
me: Boobs don't automatically change your face, retard.
stranger: It's a saying. and wow! Your Intelligence level is obviously below that of a retard to think its okay to use that word so loosely. Don't hurt yourself reading this. lmfao

- Cami - 04-08-2014 09:24 PM

I've never heard that saying before. Where'd you get it? up your ass? cuz it sure as hell stinks. Just like your fashion sense. xoxox

- Den B7 - 04-08-2014 09:32 PM

So now that you've got boobs I guess you're no longer a duckling, but you're still UGLY!

- reena - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM

Wow... shallowness at it's best.

Neither boobs nor looks are going to help the two of you get past your ugliness.

- SomeGuy - 04-08-2014 09:44 PM

Just say Fuck you Reena.

- Nelson - 04-08-2014 09:52 PM

If you're so damned smart, why A) aren't you rich, or B) do you hang out with someone you think is retarded.