Twitist Forums
Why replace something that works for something that is more complicated and does not work such as this e-mail? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Why replace something that works for something that is more complicated and does not work such as this e-mail? (/thread-137320.html)

Why replace something that works for something that is more complicated and does not work such as this e-mail? - Margaret - 04-08-2014 09:26 PM

I have had nothing but problems since changing to the new e-mails. i do have an older computer ,as well i am older why change things that work well or is this only for the young, thanks old and dumb

- Jazz - 04-08-2014 09:34 PM

I'm unclear on what you are talking about. But...

Sometimes things need to be changed for reasons the user is unaware of. (Server issues, Cost to maintain an old system, ect)

- Joshua☣ - 04-08-2014 09:39 PM

The IT world is ever expanding and upgrading etc, things get better protection wise and thus some aspects need to be learnt or even re learnt, you can find a wide array of tutorials for all types of things that regard what you may be experiencing. Try searching for something you need help with on YouTube.