Twitist Forums
Why is it so hard to make face book friends lol (RE:)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why is it so hard to make face book friends lol (RE:)? (/thread-137451.html)

Why is it so hard to make face book friends lol (RE:)? - fancypantsy - 04-08-2014 09:30 PM

People I know, people I don't know, old friends, new friends, acquaintences, strangers, relatives.....SOMETIMES someone will respond to my posts, mostly I enjoy just posting a picture of nature on my wall or putting a quote on there. And the holidays posted an online holiday photo to be festive and positive. Rarely did I get a comment from anybody....just a couple of "likes" if that.

IS IT BECAUSE I suddenly started to go back on facebook after a year or so, .....so ppl aren't used to me being on FB? WHERE can I find ACTIVE facebook friends who will participate on my wall like I do on so many others writing positive things?

- charles r - 04-08-2014 09:34 PM

Not really because you have been off FB for a while. Most people just click the like button instead of leaving comments. Sometimes, people are at loss for words. More and more people are on FB and make post, thereby creating a swamp that is hard to navigate thru and is time consuming so they just click LIKE.

- Daniel - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM

Well For People Who you Dont Know May Not Respond to you Because They Dont Know you You Do Know Adding Strangers is Against Facebook's Terms of Service Right ? if Not you Mite Want to Read the Terms of Service

For People you Know or Old Friends If you have Not Been on Facebook in a While People May Have Thought you left Facebook Try Commenting On Some Other Peoples Posts and See if they Start Recognizing your Posts

Good Luck