Twitist Forums
I got a call from a private number saying he was going to "straighten me out"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I got a call from a private number saying he was going to "straighten me out"? (/thread-137630.html)

I got a call from a private number saying he was going to "straighten me out"? - Jason - 04-08-2014 09:35 PM

So I got a random call, private number, I'm a 15 year old boy(don't know if that's gonna help) but I'm frightened and I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt, I think it has something to do with me being on kik and tricking people that I'm a girl, but idk how he'd get my number, I've never thrown it out there... And the account is not affiliated with any of my "active" emails... Please help.

- Betty - 04-08-2014 09:44 PM

Seems likely the call is the extent of the person's action. If they actually meant to do you any harm, they'd have done so without warning you first. So just make sure you're "living right" and put the rest out of your mind (still/always be careful; it's a crazy world, but I don't think you need to worry or be anxious).

- Timmy - 04-08-2014 09:52 PM

as betty said, just always be vigilant because anything could happen that is not even associated with the call like just random things but try to forget about it because a lot of times people just dial random numbers and prank people for the hell of it. If they didn't give you any details about you then that is good because there is a leser chance of it being real. If it does have something to do with kik man, it's probably a weak @ss nerd with a deep voice that got pissed because he was talking to a male hahaha.