Twitist Forums
How am i supposed to get through the beginning of homestuck? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How am i supposed to get through the beginning of homestuck? (/thread-137813.html)

How am i supposed to get through the beginning of homestuck? - Ched - 04-08-2014 09:39 PM

So I'm trying to read Homestuck but the beginning is really boring, I've heard that it gets better further in to the story. But how am i supposed the bear with the beginning!? D:

- tarrin d - 04-08-2014 09:48 PM

Read it in Morgan Freeman's voice, 10x more fun to get through it.

- scarletfireblaze - 04-08-2014 09:57 PM

If you really want to get through it, try setting deadlines. Make yourself read it like you would a book for school. Once you get to the part of the story that's more interesting, the forceful reading in the beginning will (hopefully) be worth it.
~scarletfireblaze

- the_beautiful_e - 04-08-2014 10:05 PM

I actually kinda enjoy the early parts of Homestuck now, but I did originally find them boring- I just sat down and forced myself. Try not to open other tabs, do other things that would get you distracted, etc, and like someone else recommended, maybe set a time where you don't have anything you need to do, and you sit down and read it.