Twitist Forums
Getting over my ex gf.. Please read and give me advice on what to do? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Getting over my ex gf.. Please read and give me advice on what to do? (/thread-138361.html)

Getting over my ex gf.. Please read and give me advice on what to do? - Lujalixu - 04-09-2014 02:58 PM

So once again a online relationship has failed and I'm trying to move on, and hopefully last online one I'll be having.

I've dated a girl 9 month or so, I was deeply in love with her so much I ignored all her flaws.

Recently we broke up for the following reasons:

1- She's going through a hard time and doesn't want to drag me down. ( Okay , I told her I wanted to be there, begged her to let me stand by her side while she went through her bad times she refused)

2- She says I'm a real asshole, but she told me she liked to date assholes. So I said what's the problem? She says she didn't feel it's genuine.

3- She said she needed a break, but she went out on dates which really sucked, but she said she'd want to get back with me later after the break. Which felt like I was a back up.
So she said she wants to be friends, after saying she loves me and she needs me and her life is a mess without me. Which really confused the hell out of me.

I was mad and I refused to be friends, I was too in love with her.

She got super mad, and said she'd delete me off Skype, Facebook, and my number.

2 days later, I got an accidental phone call from her, followed by a few very slow texts, which just reminded me of her and made me want to try to get her back, but I fought it through and didn't make a conversation.
Now, it's 12AM can't stop thinking about her, although I'm not as depressed or sad as I was. I just miss her. And I'm fighting the urge to text her.

- ? - 04-09-2014 03:13 PM

Just try to relax and remember that there is a lot of girls in the world that can be better than your ex. Also remember you where born without her and you can live without her.

- Liz - 04-09-2014 03:16 PM

You REALLY need to turn off your computer and try living in the real world for a change. It is painfully obvious that you just don't know how to keep yourself safe on the internet.