Twitist Forums
I need to advertise my new cleaning company, does anybody know how I can get coupons for vistaprint? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: I need to advertise my new cleaning company, does anybody know how I can get coupons for vistaprint? (/thread-138389.html)

I need to advertise my new cleaning company, does anybody know how I can get coupons for vistaprint? - Kathy - 04-09-2014 04:59 PM

I just started my own cleaning company and I am looking for some ways to advertise my business. Of course I am thinking about business cards, but maybe some posters or postcards will help me reach out for potential customers. I am trying to find coupons for vistaprint so I can get good deals on my orders, I want to know how I can get coupons to save some money.

Thanks in advance for the help.

- Mireya - 04-09-2014 05:12 PM

Well, my best guess is that you can go their website and try to search for coupons and offers. I don't know if you have tried already but here is the link to their website and their specials. Hope it helps.

- croqueta - 04-09-2014 05:26 PM

There is a great website where you can get exclusive 50% coupons and you can see all active offers for vistaprint already listed for you. I will leave the link below so you can check it out. Good luck with your new company.