Twitist Forums
Developing sites ourself or depending upon tools like wordpress and blogger? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Developing sites ourself or depending upon tools like wordpress and blogger? (/thread-138464.html)

Developing sites ourself or depending upon tools like wordpress and blogger? - VCR - 04-09-2014 11:35 PM

Well i have a little bit knowledge of php, and with a little more effort i can create my own website. What are the pro and cons of developing at our end or depending on different tools like wordpress or blogger. I heard that a php site can not take adsense. Is it true? I think developing at our end will give more features. Right? And if u know hw to implement a self developed site on a server?

- James - 04-09-2014 11:41 PM

Aj

- ªXe - 04-09-2014 11:46 PM

if your php site is not meeting requirements of what web pages are then its obvious you will get less visitors and no ads.
dont make website with an ambition to get ads. Make a site which will attract visitors and keep them in ur site. there are ppl who have sites made with php only. Some get lots of visitors, and some get none.
it depends upon the way your site designs too and the way you have done your seo.

- Casper - 04-09-2014 11:56 PM

No it's not true.

- Mohit - 04-10-2014 12:05 AM

if the purpose of website is to earn start with wordpress.