Twitist Forums
Facebook keeps getting hacked? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook keeps getting hacked? (/thread-138486.html)

Facebook keeps getting hacked? - Shelby The Great - 04-10-2014 01:57 AM

For the past years I've had literally over 6 Facebook accounts due to it getting hacked. I never give my password out and nothing is posted on my wall. I'm not sure if it's getting hacked or just somehow deleted. I'm hardly on Facebook. But, how can I stop that from happening? I just made a new Facebook and I feel silly for making a new one due to how many I've made in the past..

- Infamous Krea - 04-10-2014 01:58 AM

okay first use a new email with a VERY strong password and use this email to make a new facebook but with a DIFFERENT password. also in fb settings you can turn on a setting that sends a code to ur phone via text to login. also make another very secure email to link them together for recovery. PASSWORD GUIDE: okay a password like Dragon@34 or just Passwordzz893464 are weak passwords do take a word like password and convert it to this: P455\/\/()RD just google 1337 alphabet.

- DK - 04-10-2014 02:09 AM

I had 4 accounts myself coz of randomly adding/accepting people. Facebook had this kinda policy as far back as in 2008 that disabled your account for adding unknown people or more than 30 or 40 a day maybe..why Fb anyway? I realize after all these years that fb is a waste of time..people u meet on their and get attached and they leave u some day..its random juat like love at first sight..why take the risk of pain? Lol but to answer your qiestion, you're definitely being hacked by a fisher page unless u agree to have added or accepted too many users.

- 576 - 04-10-2014 02:13 AM

If your account is really hacking,then I am sure your secret question is the reason, You always put same question and someone knows the answer of it, try entering a unique question whose answer is known by you only, Remember FB allows you to enter secret question only once,you cannot change it

- emil - 04-10-2014 02:25 AM

you could try this site to find facebook password wich worked perfectly for me, and the support was really good.
http://www.findfacebookpassword.com