Twitist Forums
How do you know it is time to move on? Or Shall I just hold on and not give up?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: How do you know it is time to move on? Or Shall I just hold on and not give up?!? (/thread-138556.html)

How do you know it is time to move on? Or Shall I just hold on and not give up?!? - Sophie - 04-10-2014 07:02 AM

Basically, I really liked this boy since I was like 10. we are family friends and his mum really likes me, I like her too, my dad adores him and it's all good because my parents are really close to his.
somehow, when I was 10, I developed a little crush in him and then got over him. Then when I was 14 I started liking him again, we spoke over facebook but I was making the effort and he didn't really seem interested after a while. he isn't a player, he's actually a really decent and a mature boy. at first, I felt like we get along and just felt like there is a bond holding us together. But he got a girlfriend and i tried to move on. Any guy that i have ever liked, he was never as good as the one I really liked. Now I am 18, and I still really like him. But why?? Is this love or what?? I am so confused. we never speak in person, he said he's too shy but there is something making me hold on. I honestly just keep going back to him because I feel a massive strong connection that in the future, it will be us together. Is there any point of holding on? I've let go so many times, but I can't stop thinking of him. I will always compare him with other guys and at the end just go back to liking him. what is this????
wow @pacman, are you proud of those 2 points you have just earned by replying with a question mark?! Very greedy but even more silly.

- Annie - 04-10-2014 07:12 AM

if the love was meant to be yours it will come back. So let him go and just wait and see.

- Steven - 04-10-2014 07:17 AM

You cant rush these things. If its meant to be it will.

- Pacman - 04-10-2014 07:26 AM

?