Twitist Forums
Why is it OK for a girl to have a picture of a guy without a shirt on but guys can't have one of a hot girl? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Why is it OK for a girl to have a picture of a guy without a shirt on but guys can't have one of a hot girl? (/thread-138594.html)

Why is it OK for a girl to have a picture of a guy without a shirt on but guys can't have one of a hot girl? - Will - 04-10-2014 10:27 AM

I liked a picture on Facebook of this really hot model, and people called me a perv. Mostly girls.

- blogRot - 04-10-2014 10:35 AM

"Mostly girls."

They're just jealous that you aren't looking at them instead.

- James Blackley - 04-10-2014 10:38 AM

Double standard in society, women demand equality yet when we treat them as equal as they treat us they get offended. It's like this a group of women walk down the street and they see a shirtless guy and they yell to each other "wow, he's fine! and it's ok, but if its a group of guys walking down the street and they see a topless woman and they say "damn she's got a nice rack on her", the women gets all pissy.

The next time they call u a perv throw it right back at them and say "yea right... i bet if you saw a shirtless guy on facebook, you'd like it too".

You have done nothing wrong.