Twitist Forums
Can reviews for company be reversed on the yahoo local site to reflect the most recent review? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Can reviews for company be reversed on the yahoo local site to reflect the most recent review? (/thread-138795.html)

Can reviews for company be reversed on the yahoo local site to reflect the most recent review? - Julie R - 04-11-2014 02:55 AM

When I did a Yahoo search on National Bankers Trust, Memphis, TN right under the company info the reviews were posted - this particular review was quite negative and over 2 years old. When I clicked on "more" I found a more recent review that was quite positive. I was wondering if the most recent review could be the first one shown so that others doing a search on yahoo local would see the most recent positive review.
This happens only when I search from the Yahoo home page. When I search from MSN or Internet Explorer the most recent review comes up first.

- Ed - 04-11-2014 03:10 AM

Check to see if you can adjust the list of reviews based on date. It may be set to relevance or just a random order in its default setting. Definitely helps to see the most recent reviews, I agree, as a company can have changed business practices for the better (or worse).

- falsi fiable - 04-11-2014 03:23 AM

Reviews are usually prioritized by reputation of the posting (most/best votes) or the reviewer (someone who receives good feedback from their posts). You should have the option to sort reviews in myriad ways.

- Helen liau - 04-11-2014 03:39 AM

Yes it very good.

- Patricia - 04-11-2014 03:49 AM

When I looked at it, the 5-star review came up first from Jan. 2013. Perhaps they come up randomly, which doesn't make sense either.