Twitist Forums
Is it appropriate to post photos of your aborted foetus on Facebook, saying RIP, always in my heart, etc? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it appropriate to post photos of your aborted foetus on Facebook, saying RIP, always in my heart, etc? (/thread-139164.html)

Is it appropriate to post photos of your aborted foetus on Facebook, saying RIP, always in my heart, etc? - Soup Nazi - 04-12-2014 01:12 PM

I have a Facebook friend who had her unborn child aborted because she was found to have Down Syndrome, and has now posted several photos on her Facebook account with captions like what I mentioned.

Is this totally inappropriate for Facebook? I have noticed that the photos don't get many likes or comments.

- Matt Hathaway - 04-12-2014 01:20 PM

very innapropriate!

- American Hindu - 04-12-2014 01:33 PM

I am surprised she is not in jail for doing that.

- Charlotte - 04-12-2014 01:41 PM

Inappropriate

- KT - 04-12-2014 01:43 PM

uhhh yes that's inappropriate ! it's like she wants sympathy for killing her baby , that's her fault ..

- harwarda - 04-12-2014 01:50 PM

I doubt that there's any Facebook rule about that, but it's certainly inappropriate. She's trying to make herself feel better about a very difficult decision that she made. The best thing to do is just ignore the pictures.

- lisa - 04-12-2014 02:07 PM

Yes. She may regret her decision or she may feel that it was the best thing to do at the time. Raising a child with downs syndrome is not easy. There also could have been more serious issues they found such as the heart not developing appropriately.

- 470 - 04-12-2014 02:18 PM

That's disgusting and not something to share on a social networking site. Some people are crazy!