Twitist Forums
Define me mentally? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Define me mentally? (/thread-139335.html)

Define me mentally? - zombie player - 04-13-2014 03:50 AM

(I need someone who has medical background)

I'm 15 years old and a guy. I suffer from very very low selfestem and when if people talk to me I claim up and act very awkward, because I lack social skills. I both want to be famous and than left alone. Sometimes I'll have this mood shift where I'll be very happy, than very sad.I don't know what's wrong with me, I just want to see if anyone can classify my mentalself. I just recently self recovered from bulimia if that helps

Ps I know if you think that I'm depressed you would probably say something like awwwe than why don't you just kill yourself. Well I'm just waiting to see if life will be better when I move away from home and be alone.

- Austin - 04-13-2014 03:52 AM

if your asking people youve enver met to define you mentally then i would define you as fucking stupid

- Joe - 04-13-2014 04:09 AM

What do you want to be famous for ? / what do you do ?

- Tatl - 04-13-2014 04:15 AM

In all honesty given your age you sound like a typical teenager. Even if others around you dont show it alot of the people around you feel the same way. You low self esteem sewms to come from shyness and im sorry about your bulimia im glad you over came that. That too is a very common disease due to the media making people feel bad about themselves.