Twitist Forums
How do I sell on eBay without using PayPal to recieve funds? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: How do I sell on eBay without using PayPal to recieve funds? (/thread-139460.html)

How do I sell on eBay without using PayPal to recieve funds? - Nxjd - 04-13-2014 03:17 PM

I don't want to deal with PayPal's strict rules or holding back my funds just because I'm not a well enough of a seller for them. I have no negative feedback. I need my money.
Duh. That's why I asked WITHOUT

- Rocky - 04-13-2014 03:20 PM

You don't have to use paypal.

- Charlie Tuna - 04-13-2014 03:26 PM

You can choose whichever method or currency you want, but it's not all about your money, 99.9% of buyers will skip your auction or sale because it will be a risk to make an unprotected transaction with you. So when you start seeing your auctions ending without bids you will come to terms with paypal. So start drinking the Kool-Aid.

- Ed G - 04-13-2014 03:40 PM

The only way I'm buying something on ebay is through Paypal,there are way to many crooks out there for me to trust someone who lives one thousand miles away.You can always sell stuff in your area and skip ebay.

- jon_mac_usa_007 - 04-13-2014 03:55 PM

You can use your bank account, but I believe ALL new seller have there funds held due to so many scam sellers.