Twitist Forums
Help on getting an iPhone 5s? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Help on getting an iPhone 5s? (/thread-139521.html)

Help on getting an iPhone 5s? - Jay Starz - 04-13-2014 08:56 PM

I really do enjoy the iPhone very much. Now that spring and summer are coming I would really love to have a phone to have the 5s because I do plan on going away. I find the finger print sensor a great way for security. The camera to me seems great because I can tell it takes very high quality shots. And finally I think it would be great to have for sharing things on social media, editing images and videos right on it as well. Plus I love the the gold. Anyways my carrier is AT&T and my upgrade isn't until fall and I would like to get it soon with out having to mess up my contract and not having to pay the hefty price of around $750.00 for the 32gb. Please see if you can help.

- Ryu - 04-13-2014 09:00 PM

Other than a friend selling you one, there's little you can do.

You could try out the AT&T next program. But you'll have $25 added to your monthly bill for 2 years.

- HoovR - 04-13-2014 09:07 PM

Well your contract isnt' up, so no messageboard is going to magically make that change

- Yana - 04-13-2014 09:11 PM

You can try getting it from Amazon, there are some good deals there. If you need iPhone 5S without contract cheaper than retail, mail me.