Twitist Forums
i have an ebay question? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: i have an ebay question? (/thread-139995.html)

i have an ebay question? - 542 - 04-15-2014 10:39 AM

why is it okay for some sellers to sell fakes or overly priced tickets, but nail people who are selling authentic items. i was trying to sell tickets for $300 and it got taken down. but other sellers have the same concert for $5000. like why can i sell a jersey? while other sellers have 20 "authentic" jerseys in stock at a low price. i feel like just getting the rest of my money from paypal available at the end of next week, and just closing my account.

- Nonnie22 - 04-15-2014 10:40 AM

There's a mechanism by which you can contact eBay to ask these questions. Your facts are sketchy and difficult to answer here without further information.

- me - 04-15-2014 10:43 AM

I was authorized to sell Adobe Acrobat at my computer store (physical location and website) and ebay wouldn't let me sell the Adobe on their site. I got put on an ebay "probation" even though I was a power-seller. I know it doesn't answer your question but it is done everyday to normal people. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. Ebay is really a joke if you think about it. It's full of "ebay stores" when it was originally supposed to be an "online garage sale". Try Amazon. That's what I did.