Twitist Forums
GUYS!A guy I messaged didnt get back to me on facebook. Am i reading too much into this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: GUYS!A guy I messaged didnt get back to me on facebook. Am i reading too much into this? (/thread-14018.html)

GUYS!A guy I messaged didnt get back to me on facebook. Am i reading too much into this? - Rosalie - 10-15-2012 08:57 PM

GUYS:I met this guy, Charlie, about a month ago through a friend. He and I met up to discuss some school stuff because I was looking into getting on the same school committee as him and my friend thought Charlie would be good to talk to. I really liked Charlie after I met him but figured he had a girlfriend and didn't push the issue until I learned about 2 weeks ago that he was interested. So I added him on facebook and we've been casually talking since then. at first he asked if I wanted to go to a committee meeting with him but I was out of town at the time and couldn't make it. Then, about a week later I asked him if he wanted to hangout at a farmers market but he had other arrangements with his family but said he would like to hangout after finals week. So, a week later I ask him if he would be interested in hanging out sometime this weekend. He never got back to me, and hes been on (hes updated his status, etc.) Am i reading to far into this? I asked him on monday and its now Wednesday. Any helpful answers are greatly appreciated!

- giganticsugar639 - 10-15-2012 09:05 PM

yes you're becoming paranoid just forget it.
-OS-