Twitist Forums
How to make a electronics website for school?/MAKE ME A SITE? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: How to make a electronics website for school?/MAKE ME A SITE? (/thread-140477.html)

How to make a electronics website for school?/MAKE ME A SITE? - Thomas - 04-17-2014 03:03 AM

I have a school project where we have to make websites for our business. I am doing a small electronic (audio and video like tvs and home theater systems) store. We need to make a website that clearly shows:
The business's name: Anil's Audio Video
Contact Information: Just a phone number
Price, picture and description of at least 3 products

Where can I do this?
I need to be like a ".ca" site.
If you can make me a site and let me edit it that would be great!

If you can write these on the page that would be great!
Toshiba 50" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (50L2200U)
Model:50L2200U
for $399.99

LG 55" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (55LS4500)
Model:55LS4500
for $499.99

Sony BRAVIA 50" 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV (KDL50EX645)
for $499.99

It does not have to be fancy or great like a Best Buy site.
A simply title like I showed above with the price would be perfect! A picture for each wouldn't hurt.
Just a basic site and please give me the working link - I would only need the site for a week.
If you do not know any info for the site just make it up but please make sure it makes sense.

- Jake - 04-17-2014 03:14 AM

A .ca domain name costs about $12 a year, I don't know anyone in the practice of loaning them, more realistically you could get a free site like from Google Blogger.com with a subdomain name like: AnilsAudioVideo.blogspot.com (.com is universally recognized as a business site) you can pick a design theme, add text and images with no programming. Might need someone over 18 to sign up.