Twitist Forums
Would it be weird to write the following in the "About Me" section on my Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Would it be weird to write the following in the "About Me" section on my Facebook profile? (/thread-140583.html)

Would it be weird to write the following in the "About Me" section on my Facebook profile? - BOBO - 04-17-2014 12:19 PM

I am a 27 year old male.

I am planning to go on my Facebook profile. I have not been on Facebook for almost 3 years...

I don't have very many friends, and almost nobody ever comments on my pictures or writes on my profile wall.

The reason why I am now deciding to go on my Facebook profile (after such a long time) is because I want to update my pictures.

I currently have 9 photos on my Facebook profile, and I want to update my photo album with around 37 photos. All of them basically just have me alone in them or with my family members.

I was thinking of writing the following in the "About Me" section on my profile:

"I have updated my album pictures as of (current date).
Feel free to take a look at my pictures. it really shouldn't take you that long to view all of my photos. A lot of you probably have way more photos than I do.
Yeah, I don't have very friends. My life sucks.
Enjoy!!! Smile "

i

- 634 - 04-17-2014 12:34 PM

your life sucks, check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAXTTsSetM

- James - 04-17-2014 12:41 PM

I have friends that have similar sounding profiles, I say go for it! It's not weird in my opinion.

- Hairy Pig - 04-17-2014 12:44 PM

Get rid of the "A lot of you probably have way more photos than I do. Yeah, I don't have very friends. My life sucks."

- ashley - 04-17-2014 12:57 PM

Facebook blows don't let people on there make u feel like u suck. Just because u don't have very many friends u probably have a small group of very close friends who actually care about u instead of 500 friends you wouldn't remember their name if it wasn't on their profile.