Twitist Forums
What are some of your affiliate marketing expirences? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: SEO Search Engine Optimization (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: What are some of your affiliate marketing expirences? (/thread-140663.html)

What are some of your affiliate marketing expirences? - David S. - 04-17-2014 08:47 PM

Please, someone give me a testimony of your time doing affiliate marketing online. Not how, but just your personal expirences.

Please, only serious answers. Not gonna waste my time with dumb questions.

- Best Sardar - 04-17-2014 08:57 PM

You can boost your website with video (look into animoto for video creation) Than you should look at the 30 day challenge it is a great free course on setting up and running your website. Last but not least for affiliate programs, check out Ros Gardner.

- Scott - 04-17-2014 09:01 PM

Well I have numerous sites of all different types. Many of them I am not serious on and I will occasionally get a random check in the mail. That is always nice even if it is only a few bucks.

I recently took one of my sites. I started writing some good content. I hired some folks on odesk.com and have them helping with SEO. This is not really an affiliate site, but a drop ship for a product. I make about $50-$90 per sale. I hired the odesk people starting last month. I have about $100 invested in their work so far, but I have made 3 sales now in the last 12 days. So that puts me at a profit after less then 2 months.

I personally have not had super good luck with adsense in the last few years. about 8 years ago I wrote some articles on mortgages and posted them and made about $100 from adsense - only took about 2 hours to write the articles.

Sorry I do not have more to share. Much of our online stuff is for products that we develop to sell ourselves.

- Kevin - 04-17-2014 09:17 PM

I just put google adsense on my site and I have already gotten a few hits on it, each hit seems to be averaging $1.50, HostGator also pays out alot for referals,example:

1-5 per month ————— $50 /signup
6-10 per month ————— $75 /signup
11-20 per month ————— $100 /signup
21+ per month ————— $125 /signup
Example:
If you send us 21 sign-ups in any month you will get
$125x21 = $2,625

its actually one of the best payouts Ive seen,Heres an example of placement on a blog below, I hope this helps you: