Twitist Forums
Is there any non blocked torrent sites worth using? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any non blocked torrent sites worth using? (/thread-141133.html)

Is there any non blocked torrent sites worth using? - john - 04-19-2014 11:46 AM

My internet provider has blocked a lot of sites for me just wondering if there's any others out there i could be using. ATM im able to use torrentday n some streaming sites.

Thanx in advance

- Alan Clark - 04-19-2014 11:53 AM

I'm with TalkTalk and they have started blocking torrent sites like extratorrent which I used to like as it had a good selection of stuff and the quality was excellent. All I did to get round it was use googles cached version of the same site. Just type the site name into google then look at the cached version

- Richard N - 04-19-2014 12:00 PM

You can use TOR (download for free) to get around the block, it is abit slow but works well and is a secure way to use the net.

- Wilby the Doctor - 04-19-2014 12:15 PM

I'm sure you only want to download legal stuff so just go to google and type in the site then the word proxy. (eg Pirate bay proxy and google search)

- Fizzy - 04-19-2014 12:25 PM

Hi mate,thanks for answering my previous question regarding my weight.heres an image showing the majority of my fatness.please answer my question again to me with your opinion whether I should lose weight and how much.thanks