Twitist Forums
Parents blocked a sight and i downloaded the content from that sight from another router... will the...? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Parents blocked a sight and i downloaded the content from that sight from another router... will the...? (/thread-141314.html)

Parents blocked a sight and i downloaded the content from that sight from another router... will the...? - Jason - 04-20-2014 01:16 AM

basically my parents blocked a sight so i broght my computer to school and downloaded the content from that sight from another router... will the downloaded material now work when i try to run it on the blocked router???
the program was runescape
and it didnt work

- gord - 04-20-2014 01:26 AM

should work even if your not connected to the internet...so yes

- Simply RED - 04-20-2014 01:30 AM

It depends on what material you are saying. I wish you were a bit more detailed. Was it a picture, a program, a webpage or what?

- Jonathan - 04-20-2014 01:35 AM

Spell site right for once Im not even sure if you even went to a school to download your file. Probably went to McDonalds to download it... But yes the file will work since its installed

- Zzanimal88 - 04-20-2014 01:47 AM

If it is related to the same site that is blocked, when you are on the network at home it won't work.

- Amanda - 04-20-2014 01:48 AM

Your parents are blocking SITES for a reason, which is probably so you do more schoolwork. Really, Jason, SITE is not such a hard word to spell and since this is a written medium, spelling does count.

Now, if you downloaded content from the site, it should work as long as you can use this off line.

But, if I were you, I would worry about what your parents are going to do to you when they find out you went behind their backs.