Twitist Forums
Why can't I view my friends pages on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Why can't I view my friends pages on facebook? (/thread-14172.html)

Why can't I view my friends pages on facebook? - Jenn - 10-15-2012 09:00 PM

I can sign into facebook and see my home page. But, when I click on one of my friends to view their page or even my profile, the page won't load. Is this a problem for anyone else? Also when I click on older posts, nothing happens.

- J M - 10-15-2012 09:08 PM

I've been having issues as well...at least for the past few days. It doesn't work on my laptop, but it does work on my phone. I am assuming that it has to do with Facebook and that they will resolve it shortly...but so frustrating! I tried googling the problem, but to no avail. Let us know what you find out!

- Andi - 10-15-2012 09:08 PM

I am no computer expert, but my advice would be to just give your computer a rest for the day the reload it tomorrow. It could have to do with the new changes Facebook is making too.

- Ali - 10-15-2012 09:08 PM

i have the exact same problem...its really annoying but the only thing that works for me is right clicking on their name (or title of photo-album or whatever you are trying to look at) and choosing the option: open, or open in new tab if you use firefox...hope it helps Smile