Twitist Forums
Should I delete my ex bf off facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I delete my ex bf off facebook? (/thread-142200.html)

Should I delete my ex bf off facebook? - Abi - 04-23-2014 01:50 AM

This guy really hurt me but he seems to think like what he did was no biggie. I tried to fix things up between us (become friends) but he ignored my msg so I left him alone. When we had an argument, he said he didnt like me. He still stares at me and I get the impression he wants to talk to me. My friends catch him staring all the time and he flirts with other girls when I am there. Honestly, I am hesitating to delete him off my facebook because I dont want to be rude and another reason is that he might be able to see through my facebook that I am happy without him? I feel so bad :/

Btw, the reason why its so hard for me to delete him off facebook is that he was so nice about it? but his words were full of lies..

- What - 04-23-2014 02:06 AM

yes

- SuperCool - 04-23-2014 02:10 AM

I guess you should if you really want to

- Farsheed - 04-23-2014 02:11 AM

delete him off your mind, not just facebook

- Steph - 04-23-2014 02:22 AM

are you stupid? of course you should god -.- you srsly feel bad for him after he does all that f*cked up stuff

- Tiara - 04-23-2014 02:25 AM

Omg i was the same way somewhat.. but i deleted him as a friend but at first i kept my page visible so he can see i moved on but then again i was lurkin on his page bcuz i was still into him but the best thing to do is to make ur page private n make sure u stop thinkin bout him and move on..it was hard but i did!

- Mr. Nosy - 04-23-2014 02:39 AM

I agree with Farsheed. Once you have DECIDED to break up, then don't ever go back. DO IT ALL THE WAY!