Twitist Forums
I set up a new wireless internet connection but it's limited? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: I set up a new wireless internet connection but it's limited? (/thread-142535.html)

I set up a new wireless internet connection but it's limited? - Nathaniel Qin - 04-24-2014 06:31 AM

Our family just switched from AT&T to Comcast Cable.. we finally activated the internet and I attempted to set up the wireless connection with a router we already have. I linked it all up and all of our computers/mobile devices are able to discover the network but when they connect, it is a limited connection and therefore we can't actually use the internet. Please help?
Yes, I did plug the router into the modem. I used an ethernet cable and it's connected to the WAN port on the router

- Duckman - 04-24-2014 06:41 AM

Did you plug the router into the modem?

- Thomas - 04-24-2014 06:51 AM

I think the plan you are using is limited to use.

- LV - 04-24-2014 06:51 AM

Please contact your internet service provider, it is their duty to solve your problem,

I always give a call and the problem will be solved very soon.

- jon_mac_usa_007 - 04-24-2014 07:02 AM

I have have comcast for about 3 years now, the internet has worked well plus is much faster than uverse. You need to call the tech support then have them determine what your problem is.