Twitist Forums
What's the use of a tablet? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: Instagram and android (/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: What's the use of a tablet? (/thread-142777.html)

What's the use of a tablet? - Spencejah - 04-25-2014 02:37 AM

I recently got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 as a gift. I already have a laptop, though.
I feel like I should just sell the Tablet because I have no use for it. The only use I can think of is to use Instagram lol. But I also have my iPod Touch for that.

Everything people say you can use a tablet for, I basically do that with my laptop. Like watch movies and surf the internet or whatever.

I know it's probably a personal decision, but I just wanted to see what other people can say about it

- Don R - 04-25-2014 02:49 AM

Fits in a coat pocket and makes a good e-reader, gps,OBD II scan tool, camera, police scanner and recorder. Naw, you never do that stuff anyway.

- Monia - 04-25-2014 02:54 AM

I think you can use it.Although you have a laptop, tablet is the trend of future because of its convenience both in size and functions.The thing you do with the laptop you can be done well with a tablet.And Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is a very good android tablet.If you want to know more information about tablet,maybe you can go to the blot tablet-of-android.blogspot.com.