Twitist Forums
I never had a girlfriend and I don't have any friends. Should I create a Facebook? Will it help me get friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I never had a girlfriend and I don't have any friends. Should I create a Facebook? Will it help me get friends? (/thread-142784.html)

Pages: 1 2

I never had a girlfriend and I don't have any friends. Should I create a Facebook? Will it help me get friends? - Random Guy - 04-25-2014 03:00 AM

What do you think? Or would Facebook just be a waste of time?

- poopa - 04-25-2014 03:07 AM

share this and you will get friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mfpX_9PCb8

- Catherine - 04-25-2014 03:10 AM

you can go to omegle or any chat room to find friends. but creating Facebook to find friends will work too.

- Ribs - 04-25-2014 03:23 AM

I don't think so, Facebook is for talking with your friends. Making friends is kinda out of the question. Just don't care what other people think of you at school/public etc. Be confident and smile Dude!

- ~ ≡ - 04-25-2014 03:39 AM

DO NOT! DO NOT! I have facebook for whatever the reason other than family and to upload pictures. Trust me facebook will only make you feel worse. I often delete it. Only good thing is being able to creep on others' facebook pages.

- Addy - 04-25-2014 03:54 AM

Like someone else said, omegle is a great place to find friends. Facebook...not so much. Even on y!a answers you can connect with different people. Dont stress over the girlfriend thing, it'll happen in time Smile

- O.o - 04-25-2014 03:59 AM

It will make you feel so much worse since that is your situation...

Perhaps get involved in activities related to your interests or try some new things that will get you out and meeting people that share your interests?

- xx - 04-25-2014 04:05 AM

It would just be a waste of time. Go out and actually make real friends.

- Jan - 04-25-2014 04:20 AM

Go out and find some stuff you enjoy doing, and like others have said school clubs is one the best place to make friends. omegle is also good, facebook sucks

- Caitlin - 04-25-2014 04:32 AM

Eh, I heard Facebook is dying compared to other social media websites. Go outside and meet new people rather than looking at a screen Smile