Twitist Forums
blog/youtube name about following dreams and staying positive? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: blog/youtube name about following dreams and staying positive? (/thread-142909.html)

blog/youtube name about following dreams and staying positive? - Sophie - 04-25-2014 01:02 PM

blog/youtube name about following dreams and staying positive?

hi my name is sophie! im wanting to start a blog based around following your dreams, finding the inspiration to pursue your dream, living life to the fullest and staying positive. i try to make things fun and creative so ill be combining it with some make up and cute little diy things. Any suggestions? I was also thinking of combining it with maybe a youtube channel as well so the name of the blog would be the same. Thanks for the help! Big Grin

- Finley - 04-25-2014 01:06 PM

youwon'tfollowyourdreamifyouspendyourlifereadingmyblog

- KentL~♡~ - 04-25-2014 01:22 PM

H, Sophie!,

Good for you! Sounds a great idea and I like the way you are heading ( well done)
Hmm, okay, I might not be too helpful here, but there is -"Positive Vibes" - "Inspirational Life" ( or "lives")
" Dream Catch Your Days".

Hope you find what you are looking for and for both, I wish you sincerely the best of luck!