Twitist Forums
Should I be mad about my boyfriend's facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I be mad about my boyfriend's facebook? (/thread-143047.html)

Should I be mad about my boyfriend's facebook? - Sassy - 04-25-2014 11:15 PM

I been with my boyfriend since May. He deactivated it last year and now it says he activated Facebook mobile Feb 10. When I try to look him up or click on his profile it won't show up. I can't search for him either. My friend who is not friends with my boyfriend can see my boyfriend's profile. I was friends with my boyfriend on Facebook. I still have all the old messages from him in my Facebook inbox and it says Facebook User. If he deactivated it wouldn't he show up as a friend of mine if he reactivated it?
I asked him about it in a text message but he didn't reply back yet. He is at work right now.
His comments to my posts and photos are still there and I can see his profile pic but I can't go to his Facebook.

I don't think he is hiding anything because he doesn't post about his relationship and all the posts I see on his wall were private before and now the posts are public.
To Marcel: What is that suppose to mean? I never said I blame Facebook for my bf's Facebook account not working.

- Beelertank - 04-25-2014 11:27 PM

You been blocked! Dump him he is hiding something!

- Marcel - 04-25-2014 11:41 PM

Leave facebook out this, it didn't do anything! You can't blame it for your BF