Twitist Forums
what Im supposed to do when my best friend is flirting with my crush???? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: what Im supposed to do when my best friend is flirting with my crush???? (/thread-143225.html)

what Im supposed to do when my best friend is flirting with my crush???? - Joanna - 04-26-2014 02:05 PM

Well, she created a group chat on Facebook and she keeps calling him "cute" and stuff and she's so flirty I asked her if she likes him and she said no, I felt he liked me at first but when he met her I started feeling he likes her!!!! I left this group she made but idk I love him so much

- Dayna - 04-26-2014 02:13 PM

She's obviously into him. Talk to her, privately in PERSON.Tell her how you feel and to back off, because she knows you like this guy. If you don't move fast, she might end up taking him away from you to be honest.

Good-luck

Xoxo,
Dayna

- Jenna - 04-26-2014 02:23 PM

She's not a real friend. As for him I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry. Goodluck

- Ann - 04-26-2014 02:34 PM

That is inconsiderate of her. Does she want to make you jealous?

- Debra - 04-26-2014 02:41 PM

He's a crush. This too, will pass, don't let a boy come between you and a good friend. Maybe she likes him too. Neither of you "own" him. Just be yourself. If you and he both feel the attraction, it will happen.