Twitist Forums
Do atheists hate christians or other religions? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Do atheists hate christians or other religions? (/thread-14331.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do atheists hate christians or other religions? - Kudo Shinichi - 10-15-2012 09:02 PM

i was on facebook and theres this page about atheists and they seem to bash christianity and a lot of other religions out there. for ex. http://www.facebook.com/WEAREUAA

If you're an atheist answering this question tell me what you think! I'm a christian and I'm not offended or mad about this page but rather curious about what you guys think!
You cannot be more right. I totally agree. I hate how christians hate the "gays". im pro gay and i hate the christians in my community (not all) are totally against it and it's just not right.
im not saying christians or other religions dont bash atheists... dont put words in my mouth lol

- H - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

Goes both ways. Christians bash Atheist and Atheist bash Christians. The problem is that man can not get along with each other.

- Andrew H - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

No, we just wish religious people would stop pushing their religion on everyone else and stop discriminating against gay people.

- Fearlesshot741 - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

I hate everyone equally.

- Fearlesshot741 - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

Nope, I just think that most religious people believe ridiculously stupid things.

- mensan55 - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

We don't hate CHRISTIANS. We just hate the ideas they subscribe to. I had some very good xian friends. One VERY good Jewish friend.

- Hal Roach - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

I treat people as individuals. Some individual Christians I hate, some individual Christians I don't hate.

>>i was on facebook and theres this page about atheists
>>and they seem to bash christianity

For every one of those, you can probably find a dozen Christian sites that bash non-Christians. So what's your point? Really, it's not hard at all to think of some sort of demographic of people, and find a page on the internet that bashes then.

- the kid - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

I am more annoyed by them than anything (the ones that are outward and preachy about it anyway).

Bashing Christianity doesn't mean someone hates christians.

- wittydock892 - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

60% of those that jumped out the World Trade Center, traveling 200 MPH, plummeting to their deaths like ripe tomatoes made me happy--less bullsh*t fairy tales to refute.

- Helghast Wolf - 10-15-2012 09:11 PM

For me its dishonesty plagerism making false claims forcing religious morality on others. Is what I hate not the people in a religion or the religion itself. Unless the the claims are false and the holy book promotes a dishonest picture of the world. I do not consider the Idea that their is a god as being dishonest its just a thought. What I do consider dishonest is claiming the world is 6000 years old when that has been proven to be wrong.