Twitist Forums
Why did my ex deny my fb request? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why did my ex deny my fb request? (/thread-143963.html)

Why did my ex deny my fb request? - 2k7! - 04-27-2014 10:55 PM

She writes me all the time on yahoo & i never reply.. I caught her on i.m & told her to add me on fb. She said ok. But never did. So i added her but wow she denied me ? She still writes me like twice a month on yahoo its never romantic or creepy just stuff like a new phone I'd like ask how I'm doing but I NEVER reply i just don't get it

- Danielle Carver - 04-27-2014 11:01 PM

stop worrying about ex'es

- Lorna - 04-27-2014 11:02 PM

Maybe she wants to keep her new personal life from you.

- beachgirl90 - 04-27-2014 11:06 PM

because she is your ex silly. if she writes you on email and you never reply why would she want to add you? maybe the limited contact she has with you is just to keep you posted and try to see how your going. and that is good enough for her. yeah, you sound like you weren't that interested until she denied you.

- Melissa Smith - 04-27-2014 11:16 PM

I dont use FB.. (personal reasons) but I would have to say from what I have been told about FB its a way that others can find out info on another...meaning she does not want you to know some stuff. Only what she wants to tell you via email. So.. she is an ex.. get on with life and find someone else.

- agreeablesong407 - 04-27-2014 11:18 PM

She doesn't want you on her facebook. If you never reply to her otherwise, why did you want her on your facebook in the first place. That makes NO sense.

- Sexi Lexi - 04-27-2014 11:28 PM

Because u ignore her on yahoo messenger. So she feels like u really dont wanna b bothered n e ways.

- Mr R - 04-27-2014 11:35 PM

Wow.
Is this what our society has reverted to?
Our biggest worry is why someone denied a Facebook request?
We are all in trouble

- redlioness - 04-27-2014 11:44 PM

she has someone who doesn't want to see her ex's on her FB
that is her choice not your choice