Twitist Forums
Does facebook notify you if someone shares your picture? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Does facebook notify you if someone shares your picture? (/thread-143990.html)

Does facebook notify you if someone shares your picture? - Guy - 04-27-2014 10:58 PM

So I'm freaking out a little. Just got home and was scrolling my newsfeed to find the I apparently shared a couple of a girl's pics. The freak out comes from that I want to ask this girl out- my theory is that when I pulled up her profile pictures to show a friend who I was talking about, I must have put my phone in my pocket w/o turning off and basically ass-shared a few of her pics.

I deleted the posts as soon as I saw them, but I'm worried that she might still get a notification "John smith shared your photo" and I won't have a good explanation as to why and will have blown it with her on something trivially stupid.....

so will she get such a notification?

- Souvik - 04-27-2014 11:04 PM

Yup she get the notification but if you delete that before she see that post then she can't show that but she get the notification.

- Sumon - 04-27-2014 11:12 PM

Welcome to the Official Page of "Photos to Share".
Like Photography? Like Professional? Like us too!
We Love you by Sharing it! Keep posting your photos!

- Emily Matthews - 04-27-2014 11:14 PM

Yep, she'll know!

- jiya - 04-27-2014 11:23 PM

yes fb send notification when your post share by other, but why you are thinking that much its better for you that you get chance to talk with girls

- Daniel - 04-27-2014 11:29 PM

Yes Facebook Notify's You When Someone Shares your Posts