Twitist Forums
What are cute and flirty things, I can comment about her fb pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What are cute and flirty things, I can comment about her fb pictures? (/thread-143992.html)

What are cute and flirty things, I can comment about her fb pictures? - Sara - 04-27-2014 10:58 PM

So I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me. I don't know if she knows I like her either. XD I've known her for 3 weeks and we've talked a lot. Both over fb and in person. When we see each other we give each other like the longest hugs ever. They're amazing. Wink What comment can I post on one of her facebook pictures that'll be flirty and hint that I like her without going over the top. She's gay, I'm bi.
Thanks!

- Pestyacoustics295 - 04-27-2014 11:07 PM

"She's gay, I'm bi."

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww PERVERT ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- whitefishblackfish - 04-27-2014 11:09 PM

Don't try to use boring lines on her! Hearing lines is just, ugh. Just comment whatever first comes to mind on her pictures. And don't comment on every single thing she does on fb. That's major stalker vibes imho.