Twitist Forums
Can you use your 4G Verizon phone's hotspot to play multiplayer games on Xbox Live? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: Can you use your 4G Verizon phone's hotspot to play multiplayer games on Xbox Live? (/thread-144177.html)

Can you use your 4G Verizon phone's hotspot to play multiplayer games on Xbox Live? - Fanaticalgrandfather418 - 04-27-2014 11:16 PM

I've tried to connect my Xbox to my phone's hotspot to see how the connection will act but when it connects it tells me there is a "NAT Error" and that the "NAT is moderate" so it can affect gameplay and chat but you can still use it to get on live. I do not have a live account yet and I don't want to activate one if my internet will not work. I just want to know if anybody else has this problem or has had the same problem but yet it worked for them.

- Oscar Gonzalez - 04-27-2014 11:21 PM

If your NAT is moderate that just means you won't be able to connect with people who have a "Strict NAT" but you can connect with other "Modderate and Open" people so it won't be much of a problem if your friends have an open or moderate NAT which most people do.
Add me on xbox : EGOz Melo