Twitist Forums
What are some good speech topics for school? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: What are some good speech topics for school? (/thread-144186.html)

What are some good speech topics for school? - Misunderstoodbun205 - 04-27-2014 11:17 PM

I am a terrible brain stormers ,honestly I have no ideas at all. I don't want to talk about like rights or smoking or legalizing marijuana. I can speak about anything, because its a mandatory school wide speech contest. I am a 8th grader, if that helps anything, i dont want anything TOO over the top serious, because remember I'm only 14 not in college.

- Qwerty - 04-27-2014 11:19 PM

Women in World War II

- Iacm SmartLearn - 04-27-2014 11:25 PM

"Good Speech Topics"

- dawgsfan2012 - 04-27-2014 11:26 PM

I just answered this one. I suggested the topic of the negative effects of social media and growing up in a generation where facebook, twitter, youtube, texting, instagram, etc. are always around. You could talk about something like global warming; that would give you enough to talk about. Just make it something you are passionate about. People can tell if you are enthused or not. Or you could go with something funny, like why Katniss Everdeen is great, and why Bella Swan is pathetic, haha. Or what animal you would become if you were an Animagus and why.