Twitist Forums
If I have a zone Direction fan account on Instagram........? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: If I have a zone Direction fan account on Instagram........? (/thread-144216.html)

If I have a zone Direction fan account on Instagram........? - froooooozen - 04-27-2014 11:20 PM

If I have a One Direction fan account on Instagram does it mean I'm obsessed with them? I mean I have one but I don't feel like I really obsess over them. Sometimes I don't feel like listening to their songs and the only merch I have is their perfume. I don't have posters or a 1D cover on my bed or anything like that.
I would want to go to their concert and meet them though. That'd be nice.

- Mocha - 04-27-2014 11:24 PM

No its not bad to have an instagram dedicated to them. I used to have one for a little while dedicated to them until I made it into a personal acc.

In my opinion, I think people over exaggerate what a fan really is, it doesn't matter if you don't feel like listening to their music or not having all their merch. It doesn't make you less of a fan!!
Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be overly obsessive or means listening to just 1D songs. Being a fan means supporting your favourite group Smile

Sorry if it don't make sense Smile

- Tina - 04-27-2014 11:33 PM

If you have a fan account, that just means your a fan. Your not obsessed. Your just a fan. If you post pictures of them or edits, that just means you want to make others day a little better just by looking at the gorgeous boys. ( yes it does actually help )

- Geevan - 04-27-2014 11:41 PM

No, that's nothing.