Twitist Forums
The best way to get rid of cable and internet how do I do it? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Other forums (/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: General Internet related Qustions (/forum-32.html)
+--- Thread: The best way to get rid of cable and internet how do I do it? (/thread-144400.html)

The best way to get rid of cable and internet how do I do it? - mrcs_dede - 04-27-2014 11:38 PM

Satellite isn't avalible in my complex and comcast is to expensive for what it offers but I need internet and I do want to watch some kind of tv other than media players or blurays is there another way and what's a good way to get internet

- Boss - 04-27-2014 11:42 PM

You could just call them.

- Waylon - 04-27-2014 11:51 PM

for tv wacthing?

- William C - 04-27-2014 11:55 PM

If you're complaining that you can't afford BOTH cable TV and Internet, you might do what I do. I just have Internet and stream video. Hulu.com carries many shows (with a slight delay) from several networks, as well as many off-air shows. Netflix has many shows from previous years. You can find many other ways to stream or download shows without paying for cable TV, as long as you don't mind having a delay before being able to watch.

- Sarfaraz - 04-27-2014 11:59 PM

You can try for any dongle service that would help you to use out internet without cable and all.