Twitist Forums
Blocking people on Instagram? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Blocking people on Instagram? (/thread-144474.html)

Blocking people on Instagram? - petiteairplane675 - 04-27-2014 11:45 PM

I have a best friend who used to follow me on Instagram. I followed her too. But then we had a little argument. It was no big deal. But the next two days, my Instagram had a glitch. The glitch automatically un-followed a lot of people, including her. I guess she got mad that I un-followed he, and I think she blocked me. I press the blue button, and it says "following." But it only says it for one second before it turns blue again. Also, I can't look at her posts. At the top where it showed the number of followers and the number of posts, the posts say 390. But then when I look at the bottom of the screen, where it shows the posts, it says "no posts yet." Did she block me? Thanks for any help.

- Leiroy - 04-27-2014 11:48 PM

Delete your account. Delete instragram. Sell your phone. Go somewhere secluded where she can't find you and wait it out. Hopefully after she has killed your family she will get bored and just go home. At the moment your safety is paramount. I hope I helped.

- Jessica - 04-27-2014 11:56 PM

Grow up and not deal with drama from social networks since this will all be forgotten by the end of the week.

- Marina - 04-28-2014 12:04 AM

yeah, she blocked you Sad