Twitist Forums
How come Candy crush facebook game remembers how many lives you have when you log on to a different computer, but not yo - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How come Candy crush facebook game remembers how many lives you have when you log on to a different computer, but not yo (/thread-144568.html)

How come Candy crush facebook game remembers how many lives you have when you log on to a different computer, but not yo - 494 - 04-27-2014 11:55 PM

I just went to my mom's house and decided to play some candy crush after I helped her out with some things, thinking I'd get 5 lives on a different computer, but on my computer at my house, I had used all my lives up when I woke up this morning, than I only had 2 lives when I logged in on my mom's computer on a totally different isp. Now, when I log into my nook tablet at my house connected through wifi on my home computer network, it does not take away lives and I can play again, how is this? How can I logon to the tablet app and have 5 lives, and not have 5 lives when I login on a totally different computer at another household?

- My Dog Max - 04-28-2014 12:00 AM

This may save in the cloud/online. Rather than saving game data locally it's online.