Twitist Forums
how do i find a friend on facebook who lives in japan? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: how do i find a friend on facebook who lives in japan? (/thread-144665.html)

how do i find a friend on facebook who lives in japan? - Kimberly - 04-28-2014 12:04 AM

so Japanese high school students came to visit schools in america and we got chosen as one of them. I'm very into Japanese culture and everything so I volunteered to show the students around. There, I met this girl and we instantly became friends she gave me her name so we could add each other on Facebook, but now that i look her up i cant find her. I think maybe because she has her name written in Japanese? i don't know how to write her name in Japanese so is there anyway i could find her? Is it because she lives in Japan? thank you for helping Smile

- Doug - 04-28-2014 12:08 AM

Just search their name. There are no separate facebooks for different countries.

- Alissa James - 04-28-2014 12:10 AM

There are some Japanese who don't register their name in alphabet on the Facebook, so it can be the reason.

If you can write her name here, I might be able to write her Japanese name. I'm Japanese, but there are so many characters having same pronunciation.. So I don't know if I can write her real name.

- john - 04-28-2014 12:12 AM

There is only one way that you will search through his name.
You look a number of list of same name profile guy, then try check out one by one.
Hope you will get success.