Twitist Forums
How to ask a teacher for their email? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to ask a teacher for their email? (/thread-144996.html)

How to ask a teacher for their email? - screechinghealth397 - 04-28-2014 12:36 AM

i have a teacher who i am close with. after this year he is moving to another school. he doesn't have facebook, so i'm thinking about asking him for his email address. is this a good idea? how might i say it so it doesn't sound weird? please, no rude answers. best answer gets five points.

- Outbreak - 04-28-2014 12:41 AM

It is a good idea! Asking him his Email is completely normal, after all it's his Email not his Mobile number. I say Simply asking him is the best way. Or give him your's instead. Good luck

- Warren - 04-28-2014 12:47 AM

You could ask him to email something to you, then you get the email address when he does.

- Mr - 04-28-2014 12:54 AM

There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking a teacher who is leaving for their email. I have a teacher (who I was a bit close to) who left last month and she actually told us her email herself so we could stay in contact... its not like a mobile phone number which maybe invading privacy!

Just go about it normally just act yourself and if u are already close to him then he will be more than happy to stay in contact with u! I admire my French teacher and am pretty close to her so when i leave next year i will definitely ask to stay in contact i will 100% get email address and depending on how we get along next year i might be brave enough to ask for mobile number. Smile