Twitist Forums
Is it weird that I like a girl I met on facebook who lives in indonesia? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird that I like a girl I met on facebook who lives in indonesia? (/thread-145383.html)

Is it weird that I like a girl I met on facebook who lives in indonesia? - delightfulbeam472 - 04-28-2014 01:14 AM

A few days ago I got a friend request on facebook from a girl. I thought she was pretty princess ( cute ). We have been talking and I really like her. I know it won't work well because i'm in the U.S. and she is in Indonesia. But is it a bad thing that I do...?

- Calvin - 04-28-2014 01:20 AM

I fell In love with this girl I REALLY LOVED! Over the internet too. It works well actually Smile. Just you two have to TRUST! Each other and keep each conversation interesting. Eventually you two can plan to meet half-way Smile

- Phoenix - 04-28-2014 01:23 AM

I met my fiance on Facebook! We've been together for four years and recently got engaged Smile it's not weird, although make sure yall meet in person because it's that connection that counts the most.

- Sienna - 04-28-2014 01:29 AM

Indonesian women are the loveliest in the world. There is an old saying: "No man goes into Java single but he comes out married".