Twitist Forums
Do you think he likes me? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think he likes me? (/thread-145408.html)

Do you think he likes me? - colossalwinter986 - 04-28-2014 01:17 AM

He added me on facebook. I usually try not to add people that I don't know but I've hung out once with a group and he was in it. He sometimes likes and comments on my posts/statuses. I've never reallyyy talked with him in person because I never see him around school anymore. I hit him up recently and we talked for a while but the conversation went flat because he was at a party and I fell asleep, yata yata yata. He probably doesn't like me but I do find him attractive..

but I'm a crazy teen girl, ya know? I used to find one of his friends "attractive" and I'm afraid that that would interfere.

ALSOOOO... I know his ex. And that's also weird.

What will happen do ya think??
:3

- .... - 04-28-2014 01:19 AM

Mmm If you have interest in him maybe message him and see where the convo goes this time. Maybe it won't be as flat as last time. But his actions kind of seem like he is

Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140309013716AAdTs75&default_view=D

- Ali - 04-28-2014 01:22 AM

Just let things take their course naturally. Don't over think things.

- Sarah97 - 04-28-2014 01:30 AM

Well obviously he likes you that is why he keeps liking your post s and statuses. You should hang out more with him. This way you will get to know him better . And try chatting on Facebook also.

- Wall - 04-28-2014 01:33 AM

If you find him attractive then there is nothing stopping you

- I Love Engines - 04-28-2014 01:37 AM

Just be good friends and maintain proper distance don't show too much hurry from your side. One sided things never worked so if you really interested try to go further but slowly so that he can also get chance to have feelings for you.... Smile
Best Of Luck...