Twitist Forums
What should i do? I like/love this guy! Or i used to..? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: What should i do? I like/love this guy! Or i used to..? (/thread-145440.html)

What should i do? I like/love this guy! Or i used to..? - happyjail034 - 04-28-2014 01:20 AM

Okay soo! It all started in 2008 when we all we going back to school after summer.. (Notice im 14 only years old NOW) So i was 8 that time... I came in this class which where called 2. grade A/B.. I was looking through the whole class when i got my eyes on a really cute boy! Like i was almost fainting when i saw him! From that day i liked him so much, i wouldn't even call it a crush!!! Soo years go by, and he used to tease me (very badly) i cried every single night too sleep! And for years go by, and i slowly stopped teasing me. BUT WE NEVER BECAME FRIENDS.. And then last school-year he suddenly changed! Then before that, my bf made a fake-user of a boy, and she wanted to destroy that boy (like really) and then we where just chatting like girls ''I love uuuu <3'' and all that... Then in the break i forgot to log-out of my facebook then my crush saw all the messages and then in history class he looked so weird on mee and keeped staring at me.. I liked him less there because all the rumors about him knowing that i liked him and saying i didnt have any boobs or ass and i got really sad!! And then we where going to a trip and he startes to ask me randomly (AND WE NEVER TALKED) ''do you wanna hangout, give me your phone number etc.'' So basically in 7th grade (the first months) i was skyping with friends in a group chat, he dissed me and i dissed back with another girl..He said we couldnt hear me and then we start to skype everyday. and i wanted to know if i still like him or not?
IM SORRY FOR HE MISS SPELLINGS!! And btw, sometimes he comes and sid next to me randomly and we never talk any more? I feel like he like this other girl..

- SiennaSupermodel - 04-28-2014 01:20 AM

I don't know but you should do what you think is right, go with your gut.

- Magic - 04-28-2014 01:30 AM

Well to me this is the normal thing for youngins like yourself going through peer pressure when it comes to boys.When you get older, i mean a lil older than you are now,you will see the difference between like or love since you are too young...I call it puppy love for now.