Twitist Forums
*will pick best answer* any help is accepted ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: *will pick best answer* any help is accepted ? (/thread-145536.html)

*will pick best answer* any help is accepted ? - cooingsoap884 - 04-28-2014 01:29 AM

Okay so I Just asked this question but phrased it wrong. I like a guy and we met last weekend...after us talking often ect. we flirted,started to hold hands and cuddle. when I was waiting for my friends Dad to come get us he cuddled me and rested his head on mine. As I was leaving he said 'I'll miss you' well I was talking to him on facebook yesterday and he told me he has a crush on me and he said guess...I guessed a few girls in the group he said 'who do you really think it is' I said I don't know...and then he told me he would tell me on Saturday in person...he had told me he just met his crush (we just met) and I am scared to know the answer in case it isn't me...Should I just hear him out ...what if it wasn't me he liked :O I have a feeling it may have been...since the way he treated me compared to the other couple of girls he met that day since he is new to our friend circle.

- Eli - 04-28-2014 01:33 AM

Its obvious he likes you

- Amie - 04-28-2014 01:38 AM

I think it's you, just relax ok? Smile

- Dr. Dave - 04-28-2014 01:43 AM

I question why this guy is playing games like this with you.
Tell him to grow up and not lead you or anyone else on.
I think I'd move on without this character. He has an odd way of playing with people. Unless you like this kind of thing, but most people don't.