Twitist Forums
Messenger and Facebook app (android) are not making sound and not giving notification.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Messenger and Facebook app (android) are not making sound and not giving notification.? (/thread-145867.html)

Messenger and Facebook app (android) are not making sound and not giving notification.? - Insanecrown471 - 04-28-2014 02:02 AM

Facebook is not giving me push notification. Messenger is also not giving me notification. But when I open Facebook app and refresh then i see that there are notification and messages which are many hours ago.I have tried everything. I have turned all platforms of from app settings. I have did a factory reset but nothing happened. I also went to notification settings and all notifications are on. All sounds both of messenger and Facebook are on. Please help me.

- Daniel - 04-28-2014 02:10 AM

Check your Phone Sound Make Sure That is On if Everything is Correct And Still Nothing Then Its a Error With Facebook At That Point you Cant Fix It Facebook Has To Correct the Problem

Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem To Them

- Sujee - 04-28-2014 02:17 AM

Don't worry dear,
it is default setting of your Facebook app.
You can change it by going into your Facebook app setting.
Here is a option to change it out.
Hope this will help you . . .