Twitist Forums
What is your way of handling haters? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is your way of handling haters? (/thread-145993.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is your way of handling haters? - ♥Osnapitzari♥ - 04-28-2014 02:14 AM

Doesn't it literally hurt your feeling and put you down when you see haters for your band or favorite singer?whether you are Directioner, Believer, Lovatics, etc..

On twitter today I saw TWO people calling Ariana grande whore and ugly, wow....I literally cried myself right there as an Arianator, cause she's my inspiration, and people can be so mean sometimes Sad

What would you do to handle the hate?
Any tips whether from your experience would be really helpful.
Or just...your opinion

For last please don't put any hateful or negative comment(ex.I'm being childish) cause I been going through so many hates it's just so stressful and depressing, I'm 17 btw.
Thanks!

- Victoria - 04-28-2014 02:21 AM

I can totally relate to you! Sad I've been a total Lovatic since 2008 when she was on Camprock, and it just breaks my heart whenever somebody calls her fat or tells her to keep cutting :'(

- Real Stupid - 04-28-2014 02:27 AM

I don't freaking care. I really don't - I listen to what I want and don't take it too seriously. No artist is ever perfect. But I guess it's more difficult when ur still at school and got peer pressure.

I'm not a fan of Ariana but I think a lot of haters are jealous. And I admire her because she has a beautiful voice. But everyone who is that famous has haters and I don't think it'd really bother Ariana. She is successful so she wins, people are just jealous a lot of the time.

- lisa - 04-28-2014 02:29 AM

What haters?

- DeathDealer - 04-28-2014 02:38 AM

I ignore them.
Works every time!

- Noach - 04-28-2014 02:48 AM

ignore them

- Edmund - 04-28-2014 02:55 AM

become successful

- Liz - 04-28-2014 03:03 AM

ignore them of course

- Robert - 04-28-2014 03:06 AM

ignore..ignore..ignore

- fatrock334 - 04-28-2014 03:14 AM

If Ariana or any other artist out there what they do is ignore the hate...you have to. If you keep dweling on the negativities, how are you going to live a healthy teen life. If they don't read the comments (which I highly believe) than neither should you.

The ones that she is trying to impress are her fans and family and of course herself, nobody else outside that circle matters. Everyone gets hate, as much as it sucks, it's very true. But the only way to truly get over it, is by just ignoring. DON'T read those comments. Honestly they are pathetic just going onto her Twitter and giving time in to type false accusations. And you know what?...That's all they ever will be.

Best of luck, I know you can ignore them just as Ariana has!